What measures can be taken to support an agricultural cooperation?
If your business activity is related to agricultural cooperation, then you can take support schemes:
- receive a grant;
- take a loan on preferential terms, including that in the "SME Bank";
- pay interest on the loan at the expense of the subsidy;
- apply tax benefits;
- acquire a land plot for lease without bidding.
If you produce agricultural goods, then you can promote and sell them in a simplified order. For example, you have the right to sell products reliably at government purchases.
Additional advantages are provided within the regional program for the development of agricultural cooperatives. A participant in such a program can take advantage of support schemes operating in a specific Russian region. E.g., employees of your company can undergo special training, preparatory and retraining courses for agricultural cooperatives.
We offer to read useful articles for agricultural cooperation in the system "Life situations":
- How to get state support for agricultural cooperation. Read
- How to get credit support for agricultural cooperation in "SME Bank". Read
- How to get government subsidies in the framework of agricultural cooperation. Read
- How to lease a state or municipal land for the purposes of agricultural cooperation. Read
- How to acquire a state or municipal land for the purposes of agricultural cooperation. Read
- What to choose: a peasant (individual) farm or an agricultural production cooperative. Read